What We Expect from Our Guides
As a 1st Wheathampstead Guide we would encourage you to:
- Abide by the Guide Rules that you set at the beginning of the Autumn term.
- Arrive in the correct uniform (refer to the uniform code on the Programme page).
- Arrive on time.
- Be aware of what the evening's activities are.
- Remember to bring any equipment that was discussed in your patrol the previous week. (This applies to badge and Go For It work.)
Support Your Daughter
1st Wheathampstead Guides would encourage you to support your daughter's involvement in Guides so that she can get the most from the experience. You will be asked to:
- Deliver and collect your daughter promptly at the appropriate times. We will let you know in advance of any changes to normal time and place.
- Make sure your daughter arrives in full uniform.
- Return forms and payments on time.
- Inform us of any additional needs your daughter may have and any medication she requires, e.g. inhalers.
- We may ask for parental support on occasions.
- Inform me either by e-mail or phone if your daughter is unable to attend on a particular evening.